Synth RS DLS 5W-30
Synth RS DLS 5W-30
MOFIN SYNT RS DLS 5W-30 is a high performance engine oil specially developed for the requirements in the European market for BMV, Mercedes-Benz, Opel and VW models with exhaust gas treatment and turbocharging.
MOFIN SYNT RS DLS 5W-30 is an engine oil specially developed for petrol and diesel-engine cars with exhaust gas treatment and turbocharging on the basis of selected HC-synthesis base oils.
MOFIN SYNT RS DLS 5W-30 was developed specifically for the needs of modern petrol and diesel vehicles. It meets the requirements of many vehicle manufacturers and the ACEA C3 for a so-called low-ash product. According to manufacturer instructions, it can be used both in vehicles with exhaust treatment systems (DPF = Diesel Particle Filter) and in petrol and diesel vehicles with or without turbocharging. In BMW vehicles it is backwards compatible with the earlier BMW Longlife-01/98 specifications. With Opel/GM vehicles it covers the earlier GM-LL-A-025 or GM-LL-B-025 specifications.
MOFIN SYNT RS DLS 5W-30 is qualitatively equivalent under EU law to the following classifications/specifications:
- ACEA A3/B4-04
- ACEA C3
- API SN/CF
- BMW Longlife-04* (covers Longlife-01/-98)
- MB-clearance 229.31/229.51/229.52
- GM Dexos 2 (covers GM-LL-A/B-025)
- VW 502 00/505 00/505 01
- First class economization variety with multifunctional use in diesel and petrol engines from various manufacturers
- The low sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulphur content preserve the diesel particle filters and catalytic converters
- Prevents deposits in the engine, thus ensuring excellent operational safety and low maintenance costs
- Low oil consumption on account of very low vaporization loss
- Good cold start properties and quick engine lubrication
- Miscible and compatible with conventional as well as synthetic engine oil brands. In order to make use of the full product advantages of MOFIN SYNT RS DLS 5W-30, a complete oil change is advised
BMW LL 04